WordPress is an incredibly powerful tool not just for blogging, but for building entire business websites.
And not only is it powerful, but it’s super simple to use. That’s one of the main reasons I recommend many of my clients use WordPress for their business’ websites. You just don’t have to be a techie, or hire one, to use WordPress.
To illustrate my point, I created a short video on upgrading to a new version of WordPress. WordPress released their version 3.0 today. This is a major upgrade to the software. It contains tons of new features, over 1200 bug fixes and much more.
Yet, for such a major release, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy the whole upgrade process is. In fact, the video is about 2:30 minutes long, but it only takes that long because I talk a lot. As far as the actual upgrade process, if you blink, you might miss it.
You can either watch it below or go to my other website, WordPressForBusiness.org to watch it there and get a little more background information in the post How To Quickly and Easily Upgrade to WordPress 3.0.
- WordPress for Business: 5 Essential Plugins for Your WordPress Site
- 7 Reasons To Use WordPress for Your Small Business’ Website
- WordPress Problems: Check Your WordPress Blog Sidebars In Internet Explorer Right Now!
- How To Add Social Bookmark Buttons To WordPress.com Blog Posts
- Incredible (and Free!) Video Series on How To Use Blogger